A COUPLE OF CHANGES
Thank you to all for being patient while we deal with what has been going. The current situations has changed most of our daily lives in one way or another and I’m sure if you are like me, you are chomping at the bits to get back to a normal lifestyle and back on a playing field as soon as possible.
We are going to try and continue with training this weekend with a Rookies Only workout so that we can get these newcomers drafted to teams. All HDL current members will not workout. Once teams are complete, we will need all money paid the following week. We will pass out jerseys on the the day that money is due. That date is 6/14.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we are putting in some new protocols for the remainder of the season. This is something that none of us wants to do but we are coming up with these guidelines to protect our players, families, friends and initially everyone that one person can come in contact with. Please do your part. If you or anyone you have come in contact with someone who is symptomatic, please stay away from the field. Let your coach and/or officer know and get tested. We will come up with a timeline in which that individual can return.
We will do the following:
- Teams will use both dugouts
- We will not provide water
- We will not provide batting helmets
- We will not provide bats
- We will not provide equipment unless absolutely needed
- Do not share equipment, glove, gear, etc.
- Catchers: Try to get your own gear
- Mask are not mandatory
- We will not grill out/tailgate until after phase 3
- Please use caution and social distancing at all times
- We ask that spectators/family/fans stay away from dugout and players during play
- Please use common sense in all situations
There may be more guidlines come out as we continue on with the changing atmosphere of the situation.
As always, contact your coach and/or officer for any further questions and concerns.