TEAMSNAP ACCOUNT SETUP
We will be using TeamSnap for our team communication this season. Once you are put on a team, the email you provided will receive a invitation to the team you are drafted to. Set up your account and download the mobile app for easy access to schedules and team messaging. Follow the steps below to ensure you setup your account correctly.
After getting account setup and app downloaded to your phone, Go to the roster section and fill out the information under your name. For position, put Member or Rookie. For Number, put the number the league gives you on your fresh, new jersey. Thanks….
FIRST: SO THAT WE CAN SEND YOU AN INVITATION TO TEAMSNAP, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO HDLBASEBALL@GMAIL.COM WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:
- FIRST NAME
- LAST NAME
5 EASY STEPS
- You’ll receive an email invitation from your team administrator. Open it and click on the Join Now button. Enter your email and other login credentials, and make sure you opt into the newsletter for awesome TeamSnap info!
- Confirm whether you’re the person invited or someone related to that person. Enter your details here and hit continue.
- Confirm your contact information. Enter your mobile phone number and provider so you can receive messages from your team administrators right to your smartphone. Hit Save to proceed.
- Do you have any family members you want to add to keep them in the know about your team’s activities? Now’s the time! Enter their contact details, and they’ll be able to get updates too! You can choose to add multiple people or hit the save button to continue.
- Almost done! Download our mobile apps for iPhone or Android. You’ll love being able to access your account on the go. Click the Take Me To My Team button to finish the signup process and go to your account.